,

Monday, February 25, 2019

My First Day at Collage

This was one crazy house of a day. On this day I had times when I felt wish well going anchor home. Embarrassing situations were also a unwrap of this goodish and bad day. Nevertheless hope was still gained and a good laugh from the day that had events which were unexpected. I guess being new at a school is never always a good experience. When I arrived at Limkokwing University I was immediately filled with joy. This is because of design of the school that had a lot of high rising buildings which were encircled by an amazing garden.Also, when I stepped through the gate just as I thought the wonder was close to an end, I saw a shiny black Rolls-Royce ghost for the first time in the parking lot and the pleasure continued. thence I arrived at the area that is called the Plaza. The Plaza is a place which has most of the school offices, time outaurants and other facilities. The area looked nice and it had a lot of stack who were from different regions who at the same time were also having different agendas . near of the great deal were satisfying themselves with delicious food, others were in the gym burning calories from their bodies and the rest were going to different places. After the great viewing I looked at my watch and saw that I was ten minutes late for my lesson so I rushed out of the Plaza and asked someone where the Foundation in Business class was and that was when the problems began. The soulfulness told me that they had just dropped off their son in the foundation class and that the class is the one written number 98 in the last building.This information relieved me and then I went to the contain place that I was told. As soon as I arrived in the class things went up side down, this is because the things that the lecturer was teaching us seemed to be complicated. I began questioning myself if I should carry on with school in my life because I was not grasping on what was being taught. As the lesson continued, despite the complex informa tion that we were being given, I told myself that I am not a quitter and I will be able to manage.It was completely when I went to see the time fudge after the lesson that I complete that I realized that I was actually in a third year floor class. Being aware of this mistake it boosted my motivation and I was back on track in terms of my goals in life. After the situation I went through I was now hungry and I went to the Plaza. When I got in that location I saw a sign written Makan Lah Restoran and it looked like a restaurant so I proceeded there. I got to the counter and told the person ho was attending to the customers that I would like to have quarter squawker with rice, this was understood.The problem came when I wanted to pay for the food and the attendant told me that I was mantic to give him a receipt instead then I was shocked. The lady who was standing beside me then told me that you have to pay for your order at the payment area first which was on the other side then I would receive my order. That issue was cleared, I got my food and began doing what I came there for.When I was done eating I did not know that we were supposed to leave our plates on the table when we were done eating, so I took it back to the restaurant and I felt embarrassed when I was told that we could just only if leave them on the table. So I had to walk back to my table and put it there. This was an interesting first day for me whereby I had to learn with people who were way older than me just because of wrong directions. Also, I got confused when I was ordering lunch. Otherwise the school to me is an interesting place that has interesting people. The environment is great for building peoples futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment